2012 public transactions
In December 2012
RFF has printed a new 30 years EUR benchmark issue (3.30%, Décember 2042) via BNP-Paribas. Total outstanding steadily brought to EUR 600 millions.
In july 2012
- RFF has signed a new syndicated back-up facility of 1,25 bn EUR, and five years tenor, with a growing and diversified pool of banks. (Press release)
- MLA - Bookrunner : Barclays, CA-CIB, Credit Suisse, Natixis and SG-CIB. Co-leads : BNP-Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, RBC and Santander
In April & May 2012
- RFF has added liquidity to four of its public benchmarks in EUR. The Nov-2017, Jan-2024, Oct-2026 & 2033 have respectively grown up by EUR 300, 100, 300 and 150 millions.
- RFF has also issued two priviate placements in EUR with a 20 years tenor and performance linked to the EUR CMS rates, as well as a 15 years JPY trade for 6 billion Yen.
- At last RFF has given 50 millions more GBP to it public 2.375% dec-2015 benchmark
End of March 2012
RFF print its first Norvegian Krona private placement : 500 millions NOK, tenor is 20 years and coupon 5%.
March the 6th & 8th 2012
In only 48 hours of time, RFF has accessed twice the ultra-long term bond market, by tapping for £ 100 millions its Sterling 50 years benchmark (RFF 4,83% 25/03/2060), via Banco Santander, pushing-up the total outstanding to £ 550 millions, then coming up on the Euro market with a € 590 millions, 50 years trade (RFF 4,125% 22/03/2062), via Deutsche Bank.
February the 10th & 14th 2012
RFF has reopened twice, for € 100 millions and € 200 millions, its 15 years public benchmark (RFF 4.25% 07/10/2026), respectively through J.P Morgan and Barclays, bringing the total outstanding to € 2.2 billion.
In January 2012
- RFF has added € 200 millions, then € 600 millions on the 15 years public benchmark (RFF 4.25% 07/10/2026), bringing the total outstanding up to € 1.9 billion, via respectively Natixis and J.P Morgan.
- RFF has also completed by € 100 millions its former 30 years public benchmark (RFF 5% 10/10/2033), bringing the total outstanding up to € 2.45 billion, via BNP-Paribas.
- Then has launched one more 30 years private placement of € 200 millions in CMS format via Goldman Sachs (maturity 13/02/2042).