Publiée le 31/12/2010 - Mise à jour le 19/05/2015Passer la zone des réseaux sociaux
2010 public transactions
RFF latest public transactions.
- On the Euro market, RFF has added-up € 450 millions, in two transactions of 250 followed by 200 millions respectively led by HSBC then J.P Morgan. These trades grew-up the total outstanding to € 2.2 billion (from € 1.75 billion). RFF also tapped for € 250 millions its 5.0% 10/10/2033 benchmark transaction via HSBC, bringing the total outstanding to € 2.25 billion.
- On the GBP market, eight years after its first 50 years bond transaction (RFF 5% GBP 2052), RFF has issued a new public 50 years benchmark (RFF 4.83% 03/25/2010) for £ 200 millions, closed via RBC-CM and Barclays Capital, then reopened twice, for £ 100 millions via HSBC and £ 75 millions via Deutsche Bank, bringing the total outstanding to £ 375 millions. RFF has also launched a new Sterling public issue at 5 years, for £ 200 millions via RBC-CM and Barclays.
- On the Swiss Francs market, RFF brought a short dated issue via CSFB on a 2 years tenor for CHF 300 millions and two long dated Swiss Francs public benchmarks of 16 years (2.0% 12/11/2026) and 24 years (2.0% 24/11/2034) tenors, respectively for CHF 150 millions and CHF 100 millions both via CSFB.
- In other currencies, has issued in may its first Australian dollar, amounting for A$ 150 millions at 2 years, dealt via RBC-CM.
- On the private Placement compartment, RFF has closed 13 trades in €, $ and CHF.